Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Abstract Wall Art

This nice piece of abstract wall art was created by a talented 3 year old using only a purple crayon! I'm not really in to the whole art scene but let me give you my interpretation of this abstract master piece. I think it represents the anguish and turmoil a 3 year old bottom feels after her artwork is discovered by her daddy.
I will be sure to post her next masterpiece. After all, she is my daughter and I never learned my lesson the first time so I think it would be unfair to expect anything more from her. I guess all I can do is hope she takes after her mommy more than me. Like my mom always told me "Do as I say, not as I do!"

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I think you have a budding artist on your hands. Give that kid a paintbrush mom!
    http://www.imodernart.com/abstract-art-paintings

    ReplyDelete