Thursday, April 9, 2009

LAWRENCE BOUND!!!

This is my first entry on my new blog! I hope there will be hundreds upon hundreds to come. Maybe I am getting ahead of my self. I hope there is at least 5-10 more to come!
I called up Jones this afternoon and asked what he was doing tonight and if he wanted to get a drink. He said absolutely with out even thinking about it. In my book that is the definition of a true friend. Someone who will drop everything and make time to catch up and have a few cocktails. Either that or he was really wanting to get out of the house and I am as good an excuse as any! I am sure it is not the later at least that is what I am telling myself.
Anyways....I am headed to Jones house about 6:00 to enjoy a few beers from his fairly new Keg-o-rater. He tells me he has a new keg from a local brewery, I will fill you all in tomorrow if it was any good. Who am I kidding I haven't found a truly bad beer yet and I doubt tonight will be the first. After hanging at his house for a while we plan on going down town for a while.
I hope to post a few pictures of our night soon.....stay tuned for what I hope will be a great blog.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it Hendren! I want a full review of "WAVE THE WHEAT" ALE on your blog soon!!!

    Jones

    ReplyDelete