Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mad ups!!!

I made this sign right before Jaden was born. It was just my way of welcoming her home and letting her know my expectations from the beginning. I didn't want her to be 10 and wonder why 50 made jump shots and 50 made free throws were required before she could eat supper. I just wanted all expectations known upfront. Then I got to thinking..........I figured why wait until her 10th birthday? The earlier she starts the better she'll be, right? She hasn't eaten supper in three days. All joking aside....... Jaden's Mema and PaPa bought her her first basketball goal and today was the first chance I have had to put it together and shoot some hoops with her.


Look at that vertical! She can already out jump me and she is only 3! She also has a killer ball fake and could double as Charlie Hustle! I enjoy shooting hoops with her and telling her to keep her right elbow in and to follow through! I just hope I am a better coach than player.


I think I got some awesome action shots. I hope you enjoy. Hopefully she will get a kick out of them when she gets older, especially if she loves basketball like I do. Long live living vicariously through your kids! Stay tuned for coverage of Jaden's first golf lesson.



















2 comments:

  1. I think she was born to this, can't wait to see her in action with a golf club.
    Berit

    ReplyDelete