Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Golf Weekend




A couple of weekends ago I got to play golf.........wait for it........TWICE IN ONE WEEKEND!!!!! To top that off I got to play with two of my favorite people in the world, my pop, and my wife. I played in a tournament Saturday morning at Heston Golf Course with my dad. It was a great time. I don't get very many opportunities to play with my dad so when we get the chance the Hendren's tare it up. We shot 2 over par, pretty decent for two hacks.


Saturday evening the Hendren family went to the thriving metropolis of Seneca Kansas to visit some friends(and to think of all the crap I get in Kansas City because I am from Mulvane). All joking aside Seneca is a great town and has a fairly new track, Spring Creek Golf Course. Erica and I played Spring Creek with our friends Sunday morning. Even though our round was cut short due to a thunderstorm and the holes we did get in were played in 40 mph winds we all had a great time.




I included the pictures of Erica's swing to document the fact that even though she hasn't played golf in a few years she looks like a pro when compared to Sir Charles Barkley!






No comments:

Post a Comment