Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Mower

Check out my new (to me) mower! This bad boy has a 33" cut, and 14 horsepower of grass annihilating power! It sure beats my old 22"cut, 4 horsepower walmart special. I love it! I looked a long time for a used commercial walk behind that wasn't thousands of dollars and my persistence paid off with this beast. After a few evenings of mower modifications I was ready to try her out. It took some work but I got the mower deck height up to 4.25" and it cut great, but something wasn't quite right.

Something was still missing......A ZEBRA STRIPE mower modification system.......of course! Since my new mower was bigger and badder than my old crappy push mower I decided I needed to bulk up my old ZEBRA STRIPER and come up with a new design. After many sleepless nights I came up with a new idea. Now I just had to make my dream a reality! The picture below is the new and improved ZEBRA STRIPER 2.0 brought to life. After installing the ZEBRA STRIPER 2.0, my new mower is now fit to cut the finest turf grass in KC (aka, my yard).

No comments:

Post a Comment