Thursday, May 20, 2010

Duck Hunting

These are some pictures I've been meaning to post since last December. I am not a great blogger but I give it a go anyways.

This is from the last duck hunt of 2009. The Hendren family goes back to Mulvane for the week between Christmas and New Years every year and I always go duck hunting with Chad. We always have a great time. We hunt the river just south of Mulvane and it is always cold. I'm not talking a little chilly, I'm talking ice cycles hanging from your eye lashes cold. Nothing is better than going out at 4:30 am and wading through chest high water covered with a thin layer of ice. Duck Hunting is AWESOME! It is addictive. If I could go everyday I think I would. I would love to duck hunt every morning and golf every afternoon. I'll run that by Erica and let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment